Friday

NIKKI BROTHERTON - ALUM

Attending LTC was such a positive experience for me and one in which I am truly grateful. It allowed me to take the classes I needed to transfer to a four-year university at a fraction of the cost, while still providing quality education. The small size of the school and the classes allowed for personal interaction by caring faculty and staff, while also allowing me to gain valuable social experience with peer counseling, tutoring, club participation, and the music program. My time as a student at LTC showed me the major benefits of community college, and as a current employee of Henderson Community College, that experience helps me better serve the students with whom I work.

Nikki Brotherton
Coordinator of Assessment/Testing
Henderson Community College
Henderson, KY