Tuesday

TODD WEBER - ALUM

I graduated from Lincoln Trail College in 1985 with an Associate in Science degree. I specialized in business classes during my two years at Lincoln Trail before I transferred to Eastern Illinois University. I received a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from EIU in 1987.

Lincoln Trail College provided me with a very good education. I really enjoyed the smaller class sizes as I felt I received a lot of one on one attention from my teachers. It was a very friendly atmosphere as most of the students and teachers knew each other. When I got ready to transfer my credits to EIU it was a very smooth transition. I was very satisfied with my choice to attend LTC. They offered to me everything I needed at that time of my life. The college provided an excellent education, great atmosphere, and it was affordable to my budget.

Todd Weber
Vice President/General Manager
WTHI-TV, Terre Haute, Ind.